Posted on March 8th, 2010
Are you are looking for great flashlight that’s compact but yet bright enough to get the job done? Then the Surefire E1E Executive Elite Flashlight is what you need. The SureFire E1E Executive Flashlight is a high powered flashlight that fits easily in the palm of your hand. It provides 15 lumens for 1.5 hours according to the specs but our testing has proven to exceed that runtime.The glass at the business end is Tempered Pyrex.
Here is a more technical description
* Max Output: 15 lumens
* Runtime: 1.5 hours
* Length: 3.40 inches
* Weight: 2.20 ounces
* Battery: One 123A lithium
Here are some other features about this light.
* Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
* O-ring sealed, weatherproof
* Tempered Pyrex® window
* Pocket clip
* Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
* Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
* Batteries included
This light is especially bright so please do not make the mistake and look directly into it. The clip on the side makes it easy to attach to a hat brim or belt. This light is tough, compact, reliable, bright and recommended by 42nd Street Photo as one of the best inexpensive lights around. This light sells for $79 for at 42nd Street Photo.