Posted on October 27th, 2010
The C2 LED is a compact high-output flashlight featuring a Combat-Grip™ body. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and a precision micro-textured reflector to produce a smooth 120-lumen beam—six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. Its super-efficient, electronically regulated LED continues generating useful light levels for 11 hours on a single set of batteries. With no filament to burn out or break, the C2L’s solid-state LED is immune to recoil, and its patented flat-sided CombatGrip™ allows the flashlight to be easily held and operated when paired with a handgun, using the SureFire technique. When in the field or on the mountain make sure you have the Surefire C2L Centurian LED Flashlight to stay equipped while on the move.
* Virtually indestructible, electronically regulated light emitting diode (LED) has no filament to burn out or break; lasts for thousands of hours
* Precision reflector creates smooth beam without spots or rings
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing in olive drab green
* O-ring sealed; weatherproof
* Coated Pyrex® window protects LED and reflector while maximizing light transmission
* Sturdy steel pocket clip
* Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
* Patented switch lockout prevents accidental activation
* Lanyard included
* Batteries included
SureFire flashlights are known around the world as the go-to lighting system for any and every tactical scenario. In 1969, their original product line consisted of laser sighting systems for firearms. After many years of intense research and development, the SureFire WeaponLight was born and low light law enforcement & military operations changed forever. SureFire then went on to establish themselves as the leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful and compact illumination tools for tactical applications; from weapon-mounted lights and laser sights, shield lights, baton lights & hand-held lights powerful and bright enough to qualify as force-multiplier tools that could temporarily blind, unbalance, and disorient a threat.