Posted on July 7th, 2011
The summer is here and the temperatures are hot. More than likely at some point this summer you will probably find yourself at a poll of your own or with friends. This also provides a great chance to take some great photo with your digital camera. Here are a few tips to try out when poolside and you are snapping shots.
- Understand your digital camera, read your manual, play with the settings
- Batteries and memory cards. Make sure your batteries are new or charged and you have plenty of room on your memory cards
- Keep your camera stores when not using it. Be sure you have a case or a bag to place your camera in when not using it. Keep out of the sun and away from the water
- Beware of the sun, natural light is great but when at the pool try and get the sun behind you. Understand your ISO settings will also help when there is a lot of sun.
- Take a lot of photos, you can’t go wrong here. Not all your photos are going to be perfect so take as many photos as you can.
- Make sure you have stable footing and a good foundation; you don’t want to find yourself and your camera in the pool.
We do hope you have a great summer and take some great photos. Thanks for stopping by.