42nd Street Photo’s Poolside Photography TipsPosted on July 7th, 2011
The summer is here and the temperatures are hot. More than likely at some point this summer you will probably find yourself at a poll of your own or with friends. This also provides a great chance to take some great photo with your digital camera. Here are a few tips to try out when poolside and you are snapping shots.
- Understand your digital camera, read your manual, play with the settings
- Batteries and memory cards. Make sure your batteries are new or charged and you have plenty of room on your memory cards
- Keep your camera stores when not using it. Be sure you have a case or a bag to place your camera in when not using it. Keep out of the sun and away from the water
- Beware of the sun, natural light is great but when at the pool try and get the sun behind you. Understand your ISO settings will also help when there is a lot of sun.
- Take a lot of photos, you can’t go wrong here. Not all your photos are going to be perfect so take as many photos as you can.
- Make sure you have stable footing and a good foundation; you don’t want to find yourself and your camera in the pool.
We do hope you have a great summer and take some great photos. Thanks for stopping by.
Leave Your Review