42nd Street Photo recommends the Surefire G2L Fire Rescue LED FlashlightPosted on May 20th, 2010
This is an excellent Surefire light that is extremely compact. Constructed of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer and hard-anodized aluminum, the G2LF features a virtually indestructible, power-regulated LED and a micro-textured reflector to produce a smooth, brilliant 80-lumen beam with four times the light output of a typical two-D-cell flashlight. This flashlight was developed for firefighters, paramedics, EMS personnel and other emergency first responders.
The G2LF’s beam can be customized with three removable micro-lens inserts (included) that simultaneously diffuse the beam and control its divergence angle. The G2LF’s fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make it easy to find if dropped—crucial if you’re a firefighter, EMT, search and rescue team member, or public safety or utilities worker.
* Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
* Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized spot beam
* Coated Borofloat® window resists impact, maximizes light
* Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, aluminum bezel
* Press tailcap switch for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
* MIL-STD-810 rated, which includes safe for explosive atmosphere
* Extra-long fluorescent breakaway lanyard and reflective stickers included
* Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
* Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Max Output: 80.0 lumens
Tactical Runtime*: 3.0 hours
Practical Runtime**: 6.0 hours
Length: 5.14 inches
Bezel Diameter: 1.25 inches
Weight w/ Batteries: 4.6 ounces
Batteries: Two 123A lithiums
* Runtime down to 50 lumens
** Runtime down to 5 lumens
Be sure and check this Surefire light out, we are sure you will be as impressed as we are.