Posted on February 15th, 2012
The Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 is a very impressive camera with a combination great build quality, excellent performance and top of the line image quality. This is a camera meant for the more advanced to professional photographer.
The Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 is called a compact full frame camera but there is nothing compact about this camera. The measurements are 156.3 x 116.9 x 81.9mm. The body layout is very similar to the A700. The Alpha DSLR-A900 is a very versatile control interface. The main shooting functions can be accessed by buttons on the top panel. It comes with many options for both JPEG and Raw shooting mode. The biggest and probably most talked about feature is the viewfinder. The viewfinder uses a high-quality optical glass and has 100 percent frame view, which is like watching a high definition television.
Other Great Features:
- 24.6 Effective Megapixels
- 35mm Full-frame Exmor CMOS Image Sensor
- APS-C Size Capturing
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- SteadyShot INSIDE In-camera Image Stabilization
- The Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Digital Camera Body has dual card slots
- Burst Mode: Maximum 5 Frames per Second
- 3.0-inch TFT Xtra Fine LCD Screen with Approx. 921k Pixels
- Optional User-replaceable Focusing Screens
If you want to read more about this camera visit 42nd Street Photo.