Posted on August 5th, 2010
If you are in need of a great compact flashlight then I want to tell you about the Surefire A2L-HA-WH Aviator LED. This a great little flashlight for even the biggest jobs. The A2 LED Aviator is a compact dual-output flashlight that provides two distinct beam types and optional output colors.It uses virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitters and a precision micro-textured reflector to produce both spot and flood beams in your choice of white, red, green, or blue.The Aviator’s tactically-correct two-stage push–button tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a momentary-on long-run-time flood beam for general night use, close work, or where you need to preserve your night vision; press further for a momentary-on white spot beam—nearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight; twist for constant-on low, twist further for constant-on high.
* Primary LED generates brilliant white spot beam, secondary LEDs produce optional white or color flood beam
* Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
* Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
* High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
* Two-stage tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
* Steel clip provides multiple carry options
* Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
* Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Posted on March 23rd, 2010
Do you need a pocket sized flashlight? Do you need a flashlight that can light up the whole room? I have the right flashlight for you. That flashlight is the SureFire G2L-BK LED Flashlight. SureFire flashlights are known around the world as the lighting system for any and every tactical scenario. The G2 LED Flashlight improves upon the performance of their best-selling G2 Nitrolon flashlight with a significantly extended run time, and increased light output. The G2 LED delivers a brilliant, smooth, and focused 80 lumen beam. This beam is more than four times brighter than many larger two D-cell flashlights. The LED is protected by an impact resistant Lexan window, and the housing is o-ring sealed against moisture and dust. The G2 LED’s smooth, user-friendly beam is also perfect for hikers, campers, hunter, and outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds.
• 1.25″ Bezel accepts SureFire’s accessory filters
• Nitrolon housing is lightweight, corrosion proof, & O-ring sealed
• Precision reflector provides smooth beam without hot-spots or rings
• LED Illumination
Virtually indestructible light emitting diode has no filament to burn out or break; lasts for thousands of hours
• Prefocused Beam
No need to twist the bezel to adjust the beam, it’s already perfectly prefocused. Lamps and reflectors are individually mated and hand-adjusted to within .005″ for optimum beam quality at all distances.
• Tactical Tailcap Switch
Press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
• The SureFire Difference
SureFire strives to design and manufacture lights of ever-increasing brightness and quality while setting new standards for maximum power with minimal size. Three things characterize every product: compact size, extreme ruggedness, and a flawless high-output beam. Every SureFire illumination tool is guaranteed to produce a perfect center spot of intense light surrounded by a smooth corona of softer light.
• No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
Lamps will burn out, batteries will be used up, and switches for WeaponLights™ will eventually need to be replaced. Everything else is covered by their lifetime no-hassle guarantee; if it breaks, SureFire will fix it!
This is the perfect light for all jobs starting at only $69.00
Posted on March 8th, 2010
Are you are looking for great flashlight that’s compact but yet bright enough to get the job done? Then the Surefire E1E Executive Elite Flashlight is what you need. The SureFire E1E Executive Flashlight is a high powered flashlight that fits easily in the palm of your hand. It provides 15 lumens for 1.5 hours according to the specs but our testing has proven to exceed that runtime.The glass at the business end is Tempered Pyrex.
Here is a more technical description
* Max Output: 15 lumens
* Runtime: 1.5 hours
* Length: 3.40 inches
* Weight: 2.20 ounces
* Battery: One 123A lithium
Here are some other features about this light.
* Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
* O-ring sealed, weatherproof
* Tempered Pyrex® window
* Pocket clip
* Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
* Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
* Batteries included
This light is especially bright so please do not make the mistake and look directly into it. The clip on the side makes it easy to attach to a hat brim or belt. This light is tough, compact, reliable, bright and recommended by 42nd Street Photo as one of the best inexpensive lights around. This light sells for $79 for at 42nd Street Photo.